Miranda Green is a freelance copy professional, story/content creator and journalist based in Los Angeles available for hire.
With eight years of professional experience writing for big name national brands including CNN, The New York Times and The Washington Post, Miranda’s refined writing, editing, research and audience development skills will be a great asset for your business and media project needs.
Business Content and Copywriting
- Reported features, profiles, and case studies
- Brief and feature length posts and articles for your consumer or B2B publication
- Blog posts
- Website copywriting for homepage, landing pages and ecomm product pages
- Social media copy and captions for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other emerging platforms
- Advertisement copy
- Investor pitch or product deck and proposal copywriting
- Short-form marketing material such as PDFs and thought leadership content
- Long-form material such as eBooks and ghostwritten autobiographies, Op-Eds and Letters to the Editor
- Newsletter production
- Consulting on and editing Press Releases
Strategy and Editing
- Generating story ideas
- SEO research and keyword recommendation
- Recommending PR professional to pitch and developing strategies to get content placed organically
- Write branded content articles
Creative and Script Consulting
- Able to consult on TV/Movie scripts and book manuscripts from the perspective of a journalist/ DC resident/ political reporter
Miranda’s years of experience in communications covering politics, the environment, sustainability and various other industries make her a solid fit for any business’s content needs. She’s a one stop hire, experienced with writing, editing and copy editing materials all in one go. She also is competent with basic audio and video editing.
For business inquires please reach out directly to mirandac.green [at] gmail [dot] com
To see Miranda’s work, please visiter her website here.